IN HOME MEAL PREP SESSION
How it works?
Step 1 : Fill out the Form
Step 2: Schedule a time to set up a phone call to discuss a menu and any other diet restrictions or requests. I will make a custom meal plan for you after our phone call.
Step 3: Approve the proposed Meal Plan emailed to you
Step 4: Pay $250 deposit to lock in the meal prep date. Meal plan must be approved at least one week in advance. (This allows me enough time to plan and get groceries for your specific meals)
Step 5: Sign In Home Meal Prep Contract and send it back to me before the prep date.
Step 6: I will do all the grocery shopping, prepping, cooking, and even clean up. You can sit back and relax while I fill your fridge with nutritious food. The remaining balance is due the day of your In Home Session.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large family salad to eat throughout the week with homemade dressing or stored in mason jars (you provide jars) or I can add them as a grocery cost.
- Veggies portioned for snacks with hummus or ranch
- Fruit cleaned and put into snack baggies
- 5 family dinners OR individual meal prep for breakfast, lunch, and dinner options portioned for the week. (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners)
- protein energy balls, fruit parfait cups, or freezer smoothie packs
- Extra time with your family instead of spending it in your kitchen cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, or trying to figure out what to feed the family.
- any additional groceries you need to want can be added to the list. Protein bars, sparkling waters, or any other requested snacks.
This plan is catered to what you need or want and we will customize it to fit your needs. Samples provided, but anything can be customized. I prefer to work with families or those with specific fitness and athletic goals. I am very limited on the clients I am able to accept and take on as this is my time and safety.
Grand Rapids and Surrounding area: $300 + cost of your groceries.
Travel 30-100 miles outside of Grand Rapids area available: $500 + cost of your groceries.
Travel over 100 miles from Grand Rapids, MN $600 + cost of your groceries.
Travel outside of Minnesota: $750 + cost of your groceries, cost of air fair, lodging, and any additional travel expenses.
WHAT'S EXPECTED FROM YOU?
Make sure your kitchen is clean so I can begin cooking right away. Clean counter space to prep, clean sink with no dishes, a fridge with room for fresh food (top two shelves recommended as a minimum are empty.) Lay any dishes or meal prep containers you would prefer me to store things in.