How it works?
Step 1 : Fill out the Form
Step 2: Schedule a time to set up a phone call to discuss a menu and any other diet restrictions or requests. I will make a custom meal plan for you after our phone call.
Step 3: Approve the proposed Meal Plan emailed to you
Step 4: Pay $250 deposit to lock in the meal prep date. Meal plan must be approved at least one week in advance. (This allows me enough time to plan and get groceries for your specific meals)
Step 5: I will do all the grocery shopping, prepping, cooking, and even clean up. You can sit back and relax while I fill your fridge with nutritious food. The remaining balance is due the day of your custom session.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large family salad
- Veggies portioned for snacks with hummus or ranch
- Fruit cleaned and put into snack baggies
- 5 family dinners OR individual meal prep for breakfast, lunch, and dinner options portioned for the week. (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners)
- protein energy balls, fruit parfait cups, or freezer smoothie packs
- Extra time with your family instead of spending it in your kitchen cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, or trying to figure out what to feed the family.
- any additional groceries you need or want can be added to the list. Protein bars, sparkling waters, or any other requested snacks.
This plan is catered to what you need or want and we will customize it to fit your needs. Sample meal ideas provided, but anything can be customized.
Grand Rapids and Surrounding area: $300 + cost of your groceries.
Travel 30-50 miles outside of Grand Rapids area available: $400 + cost of your groceries.
Travel 50-100 miles from Grand Rapids MN $500 + cost of your groceries
Travel over 100 miles from Grand Rapids, MN $600 + cost of your groceries.
Travel outside of Minnesota: $750 + cost of your groceries, cost of air fair, lodging, and any additional travel expenses.
WHAT'S EXPECTED FROM YOU?
I can come into your home as your very own personal chef and make your meals right in your own kitchen. Make sure your kitchen is clean so I can begin cooking right away. Clean counter space to prep, clean sink with no dishes, a fridge with room for fresh food (top two shelves recommended as a minimum are empty.) Lay any dishes or meal prep containers you would prefer me to store things in. Or, I can create a custom meal plan and cook the meals in my commercial kitchen for you if you prefer not to have them cooked in your home.